- Shipping & Delivery
- Shipping Lead Times
- Orders are shipped within two working days of receipt of payment. We ship orders on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. We do not ship on Tuesdays, Thursdays or weekends.
The cut-off time for shipping is 1pm (13:00 GMT). Ie:
Orders received after 1pm Monday will be shipped the following Wednesday.
Orders received after 1pm Wednesday will be shipped the following Friday.
Orders received after 1pm Friday will be shipped the following Monday.
We do not offer a guaranteed next day delivery service.
We ship Worldwide, with a few exceptions including Russia. If your country is not listed please contact us.
- How is shipping cost calculated?
Shipping charges are based on weight, destination and order value.
- Where can I see how much my shipping will cost?
- All available shipping methods and shipping charges are displayed when you view your basket.
- Shipping charges start from as little as:
- UK £1.54 (Large Letter weight up to 100g) *
UK £3.49 (parcel weight up to 1000g / 1Kg) **
Europe £2.59 (parcel weight up to 100g)
USA £2.57 (parcel weight up to 100g)***
Rest of World £2.57 (parcel weight up to 100g)***
- * Royal Mail Large Letter postage is only available for orders having a small physical size; our web site will automatically make this option available to you if appropriate.
** Royal Mail charges us the same rate for all UK packets up to 1000g in weight. This can sometimes mean it costs more to post a packet to an address in the UK than to an address abroad. This anomaly is due to Royal Mails pricing structure.
*** No VAT (Sales Tax) is charged on shipping where the shipping address is outside the European Union.
- Shipping Methods
UK – First Class Royal Mail Large Letter, First Class Royal Mail Packet, First Class Recorded, Special Delivery.
Overseas: Air Mail, International Signed For.
Shipping times vary and depend on the performance of the carrier. All orders are delivered by your National Post Service. Typical shipping times are:
UK 1 working day
Europe 7 to 10 days
USA 10 to 14 days *
Rest of World 14-28 days.
The above is a guide only. Shipping times are not guaranteed.
- You will be sent an email when your order is shipped. If you do not receive an 'order shipped' email please contact us. In the event of non-delivery your package will be returned here.
- * Shipping to the USA is presently slower due to new Homeland Security policies and typically takes 14 days or longer. Packages in the USA sent by a tracked shipping service are trackable via USPS with the tracking reference which can be provided on request. To quote UK Royal Mail:
- “Since November 2010, the United States Department of Homeland Security has increased security measures for items carried on passenger airlines. As a result, mail entering the US from around the world, and including the UK, that would normally be sent via passenger aircraft must now travel by other means, including ships and cargo planes. These ongoing security issues are continuing to cause delays to items bound for the US.” Source: Royal Mail
UK Delivery Options
You can choose First Class or First Class Recorded (Signed For). The postage charges will be shown for each service. Special Delivery is used for higher value orders.
First Class Royal Mail
UK orders are normally sent by Royal Mail First Class post. First Class aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays. However, delivery times are not guaranteed and are dependent on the performance of the carrier.
International Delivery Options
International delivery times are not guaranteed but should only take about 4 days for Western Europe, 5 days to Eastern Europe, or 7 days for the USA and rest of the World. Delivery times will vary according to the performance of your National Post Service. The packets are delivered by your national mail service.
In the event of non-delivery your package will be returned here. Please contact me if you have not received your international order within 14 days of payment. Please feel free to contact me before this if you have any concerns!
You can choose to have your order shipped by either Royal Mail Air Mail or International Signed/International Tracked and Signed. No other shipping methods are available.
Air Mail is ONLY used for lower value orders. Air Mail is NOT trackable. Air Mail is NOT signed for. Air Mail is NOT available for some high risk countries. It is ideal for cheap shipping of low value orders. Delivery times are similar to International Signed/Tracked.
Royal Mail "International Signed" is a secure insured signed-for Air Mail service. A signature is taken at the destination. Limited tracking is usually available with a reference number which can be provided on request.
- International Tracked and Signed
- Royal Mail "International Tracked and Signed" is a secure insured signed-for Air Mail service which is also trackable through your national postal service provider.
Trackable - all items are tracked until they leave the UK, and in some cases on arrival in the destination country. Check the progress of your item online until it reaches the destination country's postal service as a registered item. The International Tracked and Signed tracking reference can be supplied on request. You can track the item while in the UK on the Royal Mail web site at http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/track. Once the item leaves the UK your National Post Service is responsible for tracking and delivering the item.
Insured - cover of up to £250 or £500, depending on the destination.
International Signed/International Tracked and Signed delivery times vary but can be within three working days to Western Europe, four working days to Eastern Europe and five working days for the rest of the world. This varies greatly.
All items are sent fully insured. In the unfortunate and rare event of an order going missing a claim for compensation will be made by us for the lost items. Once a successful claim has been made, you will be refunded or a replacement order will be sent.
In the UK a claim for lost post can be made after 15 working days.
If the item was posted internationally, we can submit a claim after 30 days.
How much will shipping cost me?
To find out how much goods will cost to ship to you, add those items you are interested in to your basket and go to the checkout. It will then tell you the shipping charge based on the total weight of the products and your location. Doing this does NOT commit you to any purchase!
Per conoscere l'importo comprensivo delle spese di spezione, aggiunga
in prodotto da Lei scelto al carrello, e prosegua cliccando su "checkout
now", inserendo il Suo indirizzo il sistema calcolerà le Sue spese di
spedizione. Questa procedura non comporta alcun acquisto!
Um herauszufinden wie viel Waren kosten um zu Ihnen zu versenden, addieren Sie jene Einzelteile, die Sie innen zu Ihrem Korb interessiert sind und gehen Sie zur Prüfung. Sie erklärt Ihnen die Verschiffengebühr dann, die lose auf dem Gesamtgewicht der Produkte und Ihrer Position basiert. Das Handeln dies legt Sie NICHT an irgendeinem Kauf fest!
Pour découvrir combien les marchandises coûteront d'embarquer à vous, ajoutez ces articles que vous êtes intéressé dedans à votre panier et allez au contrôle. Il t'indiquera alors la charge d'expédition lâchement basée sur tout le poids des produits et de votre endroit. Faire ceci ne vous commet à aucun achat !
Customers whose shipping address is within the European Union should be exempt from any import tax or duty charges. Customers with shipping addresses outside the European Union will be responsible for paying any import tax or duty charged.
- Return to top
- Tracking Your Order
What is my tracking number?
We can provide you with your tracking number (if one is available) on request. It is not the same as your order number. The tracking records are paper documents, and have to be manually typed in, so we only send these out on request. Note most customers never need them, they only really become useful if your order is overdue.
Which packages can be tracked?
Only packages sent using Royal Mail Special Delivery, Recorded or 'International Signed For' services can be tracked. Royal Mail First Class and Air Mail is not trackable.
How to track an International Signed For package
International Packages shipped by the International Signed For service are trackable. Packages are handled by Royal Mail while in the UK and are given a UK tracking reference. They are passed to the appropriate National Postal Service once they reach the destination country after clearing customs. Most National Postal Services use the UK tracking reference. The UK tracking reference is in this format: RJ123456789GB. Please note that while a package is being processed by Customs Control, you will not see any changes to the shipping status.
While the package is in the UK, you can track it here:
Once the package arrives in the destination country, you can usually track the package online using your National Post Service web site. Tracking methods vary by country. We do not have a complete list but these include:
Note: it is not clear if you can track international packages in The Netherlands.
Why does USPS online tracking say "We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece"?
USPS can only be used to track your package once it arrives in the USA, clears US Customs and enters the USPS postal system. Until it clears US Customs, USPS will only report that the sender is preparing to dispatch the package. Sometimes packages can be stuck in US Customs for many days or weeks, particularly at busy times of the year. This is outside of our control.
Once the package enters the USPS postal system, USPS online tracking will report something like "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment". Delivery will then normally be within a few days, depending on the performance of USPS. Subsequently USPS will display a message saying "Your item was delivered" with delivery times and dates. If delivery fails, USPS will indicate when the delivery was attempted. USPS should leave a calling card if they cannot deliver and should try to redeliver the package again.
- Privacy & Security
- We do not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
Our Payment Service Provider is Sage Pay (formerly Protx) – the largest independent payment service provider (PSP) in the UK and Ireland. Sage Pay provides a secure payment gateway (Level 1 PCI DSS), processing payments for thousands of online businesses, including ours. It is Sage Pay’s utmost priority to ensure that transaction data is handled in a safe and secure way.
Sage Pay uses a range secure methods such as fraud screening, I.P address blocking and 3D secure. Once on the Sage Pay systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards.
Sage Pay is PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant to the highest level and maintains regular security audits. They are also regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure that their systems are impenetrable.
Sage Pay is an active member of the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
In addition, you know that your session is in a secure encrypted environment when you see https:// in the web address, and/or when you see the locked padlock symbol alongside the URL.
So when buying through our site, you can be sure that you are completely protected.
Cookies are used on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart. You can turn off cookies within your browser by going to 'Tools | Internet Options | Privacy' and selecting to block cookies. If you turn off cookies, you will not benefit from some of the features of our site.
- Return to top
- Returns & Replacements
- Please contact us before returning any item. We want you to be able to buy in the confidence that you are going to get good value, great service and excellent products. We want you to be happy with your purchase. If this is not the case, for any reason, simply return the item to me within 7 days of purchase and we will give you a full refund. If the item has in all fairness been accurately described, then you (the buyer) will pay the cost of returning the item. The item must be returned in the same condition as it was received (ie. unused, unplayed, and in the original packaging). Please do not hesitate to contact us, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any problems at all.
We will replace any item found to be faulty within 28 days of purchase. Breakages are not usually covered, sorry. If we do not have a replacement in stock we will refund you in full.
If a product is faulty and cannot be repaired, we will replace it or refund you upon return of the faulty item. If a product is NOT faulty, we will refund you if the product is returned to us in an as new, resalable, unused, unplayed condition with all the original packaging.
If we are not able to help you resolve any faults with a product please contact us for a Returns Number. We will not accept any item returned without a Returns Number.
If you wish to return a product that is not faulty, please contact us for a Returns Number and then return the unused unopened item to us within 7 days of purchase. It must be returned in the original packaging and in its original condition. If the item has in all fairness been accurately described, then you (the buyer) will pay all postage costs. The item must be returned in the same condition as it was received. Please do not hesitate to contact us via email at email@example.com or by telephone on Sorry, we do not presently have a phone number. Please use email. if there are any problems at all.
Under the Distance Selling Regulations, customers in the EU have the right to cancel their order for any item(s) purchased on this website for a full refund. Please notify us by email, letter or telephone within 7 days of receipt of the items if you wish to return them. Items must be returned in their original condition and in their original unopened packaging for a refund. You must take reasonable care of the item(s) and must not use them. Unless the product is faulty the customer will pay the costs of returning the goods.
- Yo-Yo Returns:
- If you are having problems with your new yo-yo, please take a look at our Yo-Yo Help Section on the Euro-Yo web site and if that does not help, please ask us for help. Yo-yos are rarely faulty; quite often a problem can be resolved by email or phone. Please remember that yo-yos do require some maintenance. For example, new yo-yos often require 'breaking in', the yoyo ball bearing is often supplied greased and will require a clean for optimal performance, the string will need to be changed and the response pads often need to be worn in through play for best response. Refunds will not be given for yo-yos that have been used, unless they are faulty.
- Please note that once a yo-yo has been thrown (ie played) it is used and is no longer new. We cannot refund customers who return a played yo-yo. You cannot try a yo-yo and then decide you do not like it, sorry. Once a yo-yo has been played it is used and we cannot and will not sell it as new. A played yo-yo, however carefully treated, will have suffered wear and tear. Please choose a yo-yo carefully! Remember that many yo-yos are for very advanced players and are very difficult to play and maintain. If in doubt, please ask!
- Yo-yo Breakages
Yo-Yos WILL break if they hit anything during play, if they are sat on, kept in a pocket, over-tightened, under-tightened, the axle is mis-threaded, if pieces are lost, or if the string breaks during play and the yo-yo hits anything. These are just a few of the ways a yo-yo can become broken or damaged. There is nothing wrong with the yo-yo. BREAKAGES ARE NOT COVERED BY ANY WARRANTY unless it can be proven that the item was faulty. Please do not ask for a refund as refusal can offend. Note that metal yo-yos are not necessarily stronger than plastic yo-yos.
Broken Yo-Yo Strings
Yo-yo strings will wear out and can break. This is normal and is not indicative of a fault. Yo-yo strings are a user replaceable part. Yo-yo string breakages are not covered by any warranty.
- Kendama Returns:
Wooden Kendama will wear out, the string will break, the wood may chip and crack, the paint will chip and mark during play: this is all normal wear and tear, it is not a sign of a faulty product, and it is not covered by any warranty. Some items are covered by the manufacturer's warranty and it may be quicker to deal with the manufacturer directly. Please ask us!
Broken Kendama Strings:
Kendama strings are a user replaceable part and will need replacing regularly. The string can rapidly wear through on the rough edges of the kendama and may only last a very short period, especially on new Kendama and when used by inexperienced players. It is strongly recommended that you buy some spares! Irrespective of how long a string lasts before breaking, string breakages are not indicative of faulty products and are not covered by any warranty.
- Boomerang Returns:
Once a boomerang has been thrown (ie used) it is no longer new. Please do not be tempted to buy, try and then return! We cannot refund customers who try a boomerang and then decide they do not like it. Breakages are not usually covered, sorry. A played boomerang, however carefully treated, will have suffered wear and tear and cannot be returned as new. Please choose a boomerang carefully! Remember that many boomerangs are for experienced throwers and are difficult to throw. All the boomerangs we sell will work with the right tuning (setup), weather conditions and throwing technique. We will not refund you because your boomerang 'does not return'! If in doubt, please ask!
Boomerangs will break if they hit a hard surface at speed. This includes concrete, walls, fences, trees, cars and even hard or frozen ground. Stones hidden under the surface of apparently soft mud or turf can also break a boomerang. We cannot refund for broken boomerangs! Please only play in a safe area away from obstructions. Never play with a boomerang over a hard surface.
Cooling Off Period:
If you are in the European Union you are entitled to return anything you purchase if you change your mind within 28 days of the purchase date. The unused item must be returned in its original condition with the manufacturer's packaging unopened. Unless the product is faulty the customer will pay the cost of postage.
Faulty or defective items:
We will replace any item found to be faulty within 28 days of purchase. Breakages are not usually covered, sorry. If I do not have a replacement in stock I will refund you in full. Some items are covered by the manufacturer's warranty and it may be quicker to deal with the manufacturer directly. Please ask me!
How can I cancel my order?
If the order has already shipped, just contact us to obtain a returns number. Then send it back to us at the address provided, in its original unopened state, with your name and address and the returns number. If the order has not yet shipped contact us to cancel.
Do you charge a fee for returns?
If you decide to cancel your order, we will charge you a £2.00 administration charge. This will be deducted from your refund. This charge contributes to our staff costs and any bank fees incurred processing your refund. Applies to non-EU customers only.
- Return to top
- Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order. Mail Order sales only.
- Return to top
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Product Prices
All prices exclude postage and packing (shipping). Postage and packing is very reasonable and is charged on a total weight and destination basis. Shipping is calculated at the checkout before you commit to pay. All prices are shown including any VAT (sales tax). Note that customers outside the European Union (eg. customers in the USA, Canada, Australia, Norway etc) do not have to pay VAT (sales tax) and this is reflected in the prices shown when browsing.
- Sales Tax (VAT)
- If you are ordering from outside the European Union, you do not have to pay 20% VAT (Sales Tax). So you will be able to purchase from us for less!
By default, our web site you will show prices including sales tax. To see the correct prices please create an account including your address details: our web site will then detect your location and remove tax for non European Union customers. For example, if you are located in the USA it will then correctly display the lower prices you will pay.What are the prices in my local currency (Dollars, Euros etc) ?
To convert prices into your local currency you can use a currency converter on the internet. Use Google to search the phrase "Universal Currency Converter" to find a suitable online tool. Remember that the actual conversion rates change all the time.
- You can display also prices in £ Pounds Sterling, € Euros or $ US Dollars. Prices displayed in currencies other than Pounds Sterling are based on recent exchange rates and are approximate (for guidance only).
- The invoice we send you will be in £ Pounds Sterling. You will have paid the equivalent in your local currency (dollars) at the exchange rate set by your bank at the time of the transaction.
- Payment Methods
We accept payment by most debit/credit cards and Paypal.
We accept all major credit and debit cards including: Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Switch, Maestro, Solo, American Express, Diners and JCB. Payment by credit card is made through Sage Pay, our secure payment gateway.
If you are an International customer, when you place your order your credit card company will convert the transaction to your own local currency.
We also accept payments by PayPal. Due to increasing online fraud, we may refuse to accept an order paid for with an unverified PayPal account.
We cannot take payments by phone, sorry.
We do not accept Paypal Echeque payments.
We do not accept international bank cheques, sorry. This is due to the large fees charged by UK banks to deposit cheques which are in a foreign currency.
Please do NOT send cash.
We do not accept payment by International bank transfer due to the large fees charged by UK banks. International bank transfers are slow and expensive; often the sender is not told that an intermediary bank will be used, and that this intermediary bank will deduct a large fee from the amount transferred. Also, bank transfers are slow and difficult to keep track of.
We do NOT accept Western Union or MoneyGram.
We do not offer 'cash on delivery'.
When confirmation of order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
Please be assured that when you pay by credit or debit card using Sage Pay or Paypal you are taken to a fully secure independent payment web site.
How do I pay in my own currency?
All prices and transactions are in £ UK Pounds Sterling. All purchases must be paid for in UK Pounds Sterling. When you pay using your debit or credit card or a payment system such as PayPal, you will be charged your local currency equivalent of the UK pound sterling price at the exchange rate set by your bank at the time of the transaction. This is all done for you.
What are the "£" and "€" symbols?
£ is the currency symbol for UK pounds Sterling. € is the currency symbol for Euros, the currency of most countries in the European Union.
- Return to top
- Viewing Orders
- If you have created an account with us you can view your order history by logging in to your account. If you have not created an account and you would like to know your order status please contact us. Emails will also be sent to you informing you of your order progress.
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple shipping addresses, view and track your orders in your account and more.
- Return to top
- Updating Account Information
- You can update your account information by logging in to your account at any time. Please note that this will not retrospectively change your details on any completed orders. If you need to amend your details (your shipping address for example) for a completed order please email us or phone us urgently and we will do our best to amend the order before it is shipped.
- Return to top
- Sales Tax
Orders shipped to customers in the European Union (EU) will have VAT (Value Added Tax) charged at current rates. Orders shipped to countries outside the EU are NOT charged any VAT. Shipping destination determines whether VAT is chargeable. Any VAT charged is shown on your order.
Return to top
- About Us
Euro-yo, Kendama-World, Euro-rang and Letshavefun are all owned and run by New Heart Trading. We are based in the UK and are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not have a shop, we only sell through the internet, no visitors please.
Our Contact details:
New Heart Trading
8 Milverton Road
Telephone: Sorry, we do not presently have a phone number. Please use email.
Office hours are 9:30 to 16:00 GMT Monday to Friday.
VAT Registration number GB 901915346
Established in 2005.